Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2007 at 5:17 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 543 Total Views
So now that there are actually members we should all get to know each other... so here i go...

My name is Bryanna but I go by Bre... Yes I spell Bre with an "e" even though my name is with a "y"... I grew up in Virginia Beach Virginia but moved to California January of 2004. My family moved here July of 2002 But I moved back to Virginia 9 months later and didnt permanently move here until 2004. I am 21 years old with an 11 week old daughter. I never desired to have kids (because doctors told me I couldnt) but having her is the most amazing experience of my life. Every day is perfect now that she is here. I am with her father his name is Kevin. We have been together since July of 2005 and Engaged since January of 2006 (yes we got engaged after 6 months but I told him right away it would be a long engagement. ) I feel no need to rush into getting married and when we found out I was pregnant I did not rush to the alter with him, rather I told him that we would have to wait until at least a year after she was born. We found out I was pregnant 1 day before my 21st birthday and it was the best news ever... I had a still born when I was 18 which confirmed the doctors beliefs that I would never have kids. We werent trying but it was a very welcomed surprise.  

My fiance has a 4 1/2 year old son. He is the biggest brat in the world but it is not his fault. His mother has munchausens syndrome and thrives off of his crying and poor behavior and has pretty much ccaused some serious health problems that require he take pain medication EVERY SINGLE DAY. (yes we are trying for custody but so far no luck, back to court in January its just hard to prove her problems when she lives so far away.) We get him about once every month because they live in Kansas but during the sumemrs we get 3 weeks, during christmas we get 2 weeks, and spring break we get 10 days. It sucks but it has to be that way for now.

I have an older sister who is married with a 5 year old daughter who I love to death. She is also prergnant with another little girl due in october. We fight a lot but we also get along a lot, depends on the day because we are both so stubborn.

We are all planning on moving to florida by february (me, kevin, Kloe, my sister and her family and my mom.) I am super excited because I hate southern california and I LOVE florida. It has always been my dream to live there and now it is finally coming true.

I am currently a full time student studying criminal justice. I plan on becoming a parole office. I am so into crime and criminals... Funniest part is I am engaged to one. No he is not some bad guy, He made a mistake 3 years ago did a year in prison and is about to get released from parole hopefully within the next month. No he is not a druggie or robberer or anything dumb like that, he got into a bar fight and the asshole pressed charges and it was an election year for the DA they threw the book at him and he got royally screwed... it was his first and onlyl run in with the law and he learned a big lesson from it.

I have been through a lot in my life and learned from every single incident. I have grown up rather fast becasue I chose to not because I had to. I have always worked (until Kloe came along) I am brutally honest and always available for help. I love my mom to death, she is so strong...(currently divorcing my dad after 25 years of marriage) and I thrive to have the same kind of life she had (without the shitty marriage) So how about YOU???

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Glitter Text Generator

left   left

left

left

left

http://www.cafemom.com/group/controversialconversations Group Owner

by on Aug. 13, 2007 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kloesmommy
by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2007 at 5:44 PM
Just to give it a bump here is a little more about me. I love tattoos and piercings. I have many, including a half sleeve, a chest piece and a full back (almost full) They are pretty much everywhere and I love it. I am totally into punk rock and Kevin is a total old school punk rocker... By punk I mean real punk, not fall out boy and good charolette. Our favorites are Social Distortion, Bad Religion, AFI (old stuff not the new crap), NOFX, lagwagon... All of the bands you would never find on MTV (except AFI but their old stuff would have never been up there) So there is alittle more on me...

Glitter Text Generator

left   left

left

left

left

Coley803
by on Aug. 13, 2007 at 5:54 PM
hello. my name is nicole. i am 26 and i have 2 beautiful kids and one angel in heaven. i am currently expecting my 4th child. life has handed me a lot of unexpected things, some happy, some devestating. i believe i had to grow up faster than i should have, but sometimes life is just shitty. i hope we can have some real conversations in this group, without some of the stupid rules and regualtions of some of the other ones....

kloesmommy
by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2007 at 5:58 PM

Quoting Coley803:

hello. my name is nicole. i am 26 and i have 2 beautiful kids and one angel in heaven. i am currently expecting my 4th child. life has handed me a lot of unexpected things, some happy, some devestating. i believe i had to grow up faster than i should have, but sometimes life is just shitty. i hope we can have some real conversations in this group, without some of the stupid rules and regualtions of some of the other ones....

Thats exactly why i created the goup for grown up conversations wihtout rules and guidelines...nice to meet you and congrats on the new baby...

Glitter Text Generator

left   left

left

left

left

Coley803
by on Aug. 13, 2007 at 6:30 PM
oh, and just to add on, i am also into tattoo's and rock. maybe i should say alternative. i LOVE nickelback, hinder, disturbd,stained, finger 11, flyleaf and i'm madly in love with the new papa roach song!! wow, we have a lot in common!! i only have 4 tats as of now, but i have plans for at least 3 more!!

kloesmommy
by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2007 at 7:12 PM

Quoting Coley803:

oh, and just to add on, i am also into tattoo's and rock. maybe i should say alternative. i LOVE nickelback, hinder, disturbd,stained, finger 11, flyleaf and i'm madly in love with the new papa roach song!! wow, we have a lot in common!! i only have 4 tats as of now, but i have plans for at least 3 more!!

ya tattoos are pretty addicting. I have more than I can count...(the more you get the smaller the number is cause they all kinda grow together into one.haha) and I cant count how many more I want... you know you get the itch for that needle and its all over haha oh well better be addicted to that than drugs or alcohal or plastic surgery (my old addiction though it never got outta hand... just boobs and lots of laser work)

Glitter Text Generator

left   left

left

left

left

arandall2522
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2007 at 9:36 PM
Hi everyone, Well i'm Allison, I grew up in Rockwood, Tennessee but currently live in the Salt Lake City area. I am a divorced mother of one beautiful 11 yr old daughter that thinks she's 30. We have and enjoy life together and spend alot of time running and playing together. We moved to Utah after I got married because all his family was out here. Soon found out that he liked all his old girlfriends a little to much and decided to cheat on me many times. So anyway i'm divorced now 5 years and just enjoying life. Bre thank you so much for starting this group, i'm new here only 3 days on, and after reading some of the other groups i thought OMG grow up. So thank you for making this group where we can all chat and get to know each other and have adult conversations without worring about getting kicked off the site. I feel kind of like an outcast as I have no tats or pierceings, but it's not that i dont like them i find them very sexy. Nicole, I to have had to grow up faster then I would have liked to, I have had many set backs in my life as well so if you ever need a shoulder i'm here. Well thanks again and hope to talk to many of you and make great friendships.
Love
Allison
mom2LandL
by on Aug. 15, 2007 at 3:07 PM
Hey there!  I'm Amanda. I am 25 and have two wonderful sons and a great husband.  I am a proud SAHM. Logan will be 3 in October and he is a blessing.  To be honest he is the reason his dad and I are together.  we went back a forth in the whole relationship thing.  I was crazy inlove with him and he loved me but he had just gotten out of a bad marriage and didn;t want to be married again. I got pregnant, he was redeployed to Iraq.  before he left he said he wanted to marry me, i said no that we should wait.  I figured if we made it throgh a deployment we were meant to be.  We did and we are. We are so happy together and just get along so well.  life is so smooth.  Lincoln is 7 months old and the biggest mama's boy ever.  I am pretty easy going about things.  Corey(dh) and I don't really fight much.  We do bicker but not about anythign big. i am opimionated but I don't think that I am always right.  But I also don't think i am wrong.  i get annoyed because I don;t  think ever issue nedds to be an ISSUE.  I think some people just take up these causes and damn anyone who disagrees.  Who care?!  My boys are circumsized, bottlefed, and sleep in their own beds.  I don't care if yours are "intact", boobyfed,and hog your bed.  that doesn't make you better, just different.  i like cafe mom except for evertime there is a debate the admin are on everyone's asses to be nice or get booted.  I just figure don't get too bitchy, share your opinion and move one.  But I do like a good debate, I really like to see both sides of things.  Sorry so long,
mom2LandL
by on Aug. 15, 2007 at 3:10 PM
Since everyone keeps going on about tatoos here goes: I have 3 but want more and find them so sexy.  My hubby only has one but i beg him all the time to get more.  I have a weight problem.  I am on Weight Wathcers and have lost 30 lbs and want to lose about that much more.  If I do it by my son's first birthday, I am getting a new one.  i want something to do with my boys.  Right now I am looking for ideas.
JaneDoeMomma
by on Aug. 15, 2007 at 3:31 PM
My name is Melissa, I'm a 22 year old mother of 2, Ashley 3 (almost) and Nathan 1, proud army wife and stay at home mom.  I love my children and husband with all my heart, but also enjoy going out with friends for drinks and karyoke and dancing.  I'm up for ALMOST anything.  I used to be a hippy but have grown out of it, and am pretty much middle of the road when it comes to religion and politics, I like to think that I'm educated about most things.  I'm open-minded, trusworthy, and loving.  However I have a bad temper, and am somewhat obsessive compulsive and controlling.  And you should know this about me...I have a crush on both Jack Nicholson and Robert DeNiro (Robert being the hottest of the two).  On that note, HELLO LADIES!

Sincerely,

Melissa aka JaneDoeMomma

xraz0rs3xxx
by on Aug. 16, 2007 at 1:34 AM

I'm Samantha, 17, 20 weeks pregnant with my first!  Taken by my amazing boyfriend Ryan of 4 years!  If I didn't have to work I'd look like a total freak!  lol.  I used to have green hair and tons of piercings, but I believe in being tasteful and only doing what you can pull off.  (Scarily enough I used to get compliments instead of scowls, at how well I managed to make my piercings and hair look cute instead of crazy!)  I'm blunt but I don't like to argue!  Piss me off though and I can go on for days.  I try not to be rude!  So, if I come off as rude and you weren't rude first, I probably just poorly worded my post, don't flip out!  I admit when I'm wrong, and I'm fine with it!  I'd rather know what's right and own up to being wrong then think the wrong thing like a jackass forever lol.  Cafemom is for moms!  Sometimes people seem to forget moms are people though, not saints!  We can be bitches too, lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)