Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be Your Own Florist & Save

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

Be Your Own Florist & Save
http://green-mom.blogspot.com/

Because I was doing so much other things for my wedding I decided to use fake flowers. I bought ours at Michaels during a half off sale so I could afford the real looking ones. Foam fake flowers especially look very real, nobody had any idea that my flowers were fake. It was much easier then you would think and since I used fake I had plenty of time for trial and error. I got most of the ideas off the internet and would just play with it until I got something that I liked. I can't stress just how easy this was. It's not as hard as many think.

I didn't get great pictures of all of the floral but I will post enough to give you an idea.

These were the crosages. they were pin on corsages:

Here was one of the crosages on a bridesmaid:

This was one of the boutineers:

This was one of the bridemaid's bouquets:

this was the miniture bride's bouquet, she wanted a bow so we added a bow to it ;-)

This was my bouquet:

This is another of my bouquet so you can see it in the light and my wrist corsage

This was the toss bouquet (caught my brother's then gf now fiance, who was wearing a purple dress so this was fabulous all around)

We got so many compliments on all the flowers. Including my engaged cousin and my husband's best man's fiance asking me what florist I used so they could go to them too. They were shocked when I said I did them myself. I've also since been asked to do bouquets for another friend that was at my wedding that recently got engaged.
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)