Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH wants to practice more...

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:01 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 371 Total Views
My dh and I are in the middle of starting a new project and it's not going so great (our guitarist is very slow to learn). He wants to up our practices to 3 a week, which I tell him isn't practical b/c of the baby. The days we practice we can't start until 7 and we usually go until 10 or so, which means my son is up way past his bedtime, and it throws him off for a day or two afterward - makes him really cranky!

Am I being stupid? I know it's important to work on this, but honestly, I don't think that the extra time will help all that much...
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jacki_jean
by on May. 30, 2007 at 5:11 PM
I understand! I;ve pretty much put my foot down on the practicing more than twice a week cause we normally have to schedule it around the kiddos and not do it too late cause we don't want to bother the neighbors, I'm lucky to say that both of my boys usually do sleep through it though but they are also out of the baby stage now......so to answer your question, I think you should just come to a compromise and no you're not being stupid, as a mom, our kids our the first thing on our mind.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)