Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pleas read

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

hi are any of you scared bout this whole gov. shut down thing.  god if this happens we loos everything out housing our cars food for our children  most of us live paycheck by paycheck

by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NavyWifetb
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I have thought about this all day and I don't know how we are going to get by without a paycheck. We have 2 kids to provide for and bills that have to be paid.

qdoknee98
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:26 PM

I been starting to stress out about it since they been talking about it more on the news. I really hope they get their heads out of their asses and get a buget approved already. 

NavyWifetb
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM

My husband is only getting paid half a paycheck on the 15th.

bandh3300
by Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Quoting NavyWifetb:

My husband is only getting paid half a paycheck on the 15th.

my god i can't believe it.   i got to have hubby check his mypay when he gets home.

i just used the almost last bit of money we have to get some dinner stuff for the kids. an it wasnt much.   i am crossing my fingers an saying my prayers for all of us  love to all

NavyWifetb
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I don't know what we are going to do. I wont let my kids go hungry thats for sure.

Quoting bandh3300:

hi are any of you scared bout this whole gov. shut down thing.  god if this happens we loos everything out housing our cars food for our children  most of us live paycheck by paycheck

bandh3300
by Member on Apr. 10, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Quoting NavyWifetb:

I don't know what we are going to do. I wont let my kids go hungry thats for sure.

Quoting bandh3300:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)