Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to find friends for me and my 3.5 year old :) in hampton roads area!

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 1:59 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

Hi everyone! i am trying to set up playdates for toddlers. I am a navy wife and it's so hard to find and make news friends with kids. I stay at home with my two babies and i feel bad for my 3.5 year old son because he really doens't have friends his age. We moved here a little while ago and i always seen to have to go out of state from time to time. I haven't really been around places to make new friends. Most of my neighboors have older kids and i seem to be the only one my son has to play with. If you are interested in meeting my son and I let me know. I live in the portsmouth area, near college drive.

message me!

by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jenacfs
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2011 at 9:36 AM
Hi there, I have a little one that just turned 5 two weeks ago. I also have a 3 month old. I am a stay at home navy wife also. If you want to get the kiddos together that would be fun. I just moved from Florida this past June. I do not know anyone yet. My son missed the cutoff for school, so he has to wait another year. I always have to get him out of the house to burn off his energy, lol. Let me know if you want to get our kids together. Take care. - Jenny
sophathlim
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 10:52 AM
I'm from fl as well, from the st.petersburg area. I would love to get together for a playdate, im available most of the time. Let me know when you want to get together. Where do up stay by?
Jenacfs
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM
Sounds great, here is my cell 954-560-0060. I am home most of the time also. We live near newtown road and baker road in VA beach. What are you doing for trick or treating? I am going to take my son to macarther mall( not sure I spelled that right) lol. Hope to hear from you soon. - Jen
cupcake_308
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 7:26 AM

I have a 6 and almost 5 yeart old too! I would love to get together sometime! 

ariel042200
by Member on Nov. 7, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Check out meetup.com.  I know there is a Portsmouth Moms club @ http://www.meetup.com/MOMSClubofPortsmouthVA/, but there are other ones as well.  There is also a Navy Wives Chapter in Portsmouth @ http://www.facebook.com/NWCAPortsmouth221Virginia?ref=ts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)