Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December can be busy, but take the time to slow down......

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

Invite some girlfriends over and host a lia sophia jewelry party!  We have an awesome special for the month of December, it's our mix and match.  Buy 2 items at full price and get up to 4 items at half off!!  (your half off items are always your most expensive items!!)  I do a really fun show, it's called lia sophia Extreme Makeover!!  I also have a raffle and giveaways at the show!

Ring in the New Year with hosting a show in January.  As a thank you for hosting a show, I will let you pick out any ring in the catalog for just 25 cents and bring it with me the night of your show for you!  The special for January is simply amazing!  It's our Reverse Save Plan, buy 1 item at full and get 2 at half off (remember those half off items are your most expensive).  It's unlimited, so you can keep using it.

February begins a new catalog, our Spring/Summer 2010 line!  I am so excited about that:)  It's a great time to host a show. 

Let me know if anyone is interested in having a show:)  My email address is cheryldietz@sbcglobal.net and my phone # is 630-327-0044.  You can preview the catalog online at www.liasophia.com/cheryldietz.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)