Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

15 Weeks to $300K!!! It's True With Wealth2Xtreme!!

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

Okay Moms!  This one just keeps getting better and better!  Wealth2Xtreme is exploding and they now have a PIF button in the back office that can be used t pay it forward for your referrals!  This biz opp only cost $5 (plus $2.50 fees).

Once you sign up and pay theupgrade fee (or once your sponsor PIF's you in) you can request the PIF level 1 calculator that shows you how in just 15 short weeks  you can earn up to $300K with just 4 referrals!  ONLY 4 REFERRALS AND YOU CAN PIF THOSE 4 REFERRALS IN FOR ONLY $30 - OF WHICH YOU WILL GET $10 BACK!!!!  Teach them to do the same and in just 15 short weeks (one level 1 only) you will have earned over $300K!!!  Can you tell how excited I am?  I keep repeating myself!

This is amazing!  You have to get on board with this!  Inbox me or email me to pif.goldman@gmail.com if you want to join or just sign up at my link http://www.wealth2xtreme.com/?blackgold88

Need more info?  Check out this recorded webinar:

http://cdn.wealth2xtreme.com/w2x/2012-05-04-W2X-Opportunity-Call.wmv

Please note though that depending on your computer settings, you “may” need to save it as a download and view it from your desktop.

Once you are signed up be sure to email me if you want me to PIF you in...I'm only paying it forward for the 1st 4 people to contact me.

Blessings,

Theresa

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tagold88
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Okay...so here's an outline of how YOU can earn up to $300K in as little as 15 weeks with Wealth2Xtreme!

No one wants to continue working hard day after day (month after month and year after year) to accumulate wealth. Fortunately, W2X can help you reach the "hands-off" position faster and easier than ever imagined... just by helping a few people.

One of the simplest ways to Xtreme Wealth is through the W2X POWER OF PIF!

1. PIF (Pay it Forward) for 4 direct referrals (hard to imagine that everyone doesn't know 4 people that could use some extra money and a helping hand)

Cost to PIF 4: $30.00 ($5 upgrade plus $2.50 activation fee per PIF referral)
 Earn 100% commissions on 1st and 3rd PIF'd referral = $10

2. Help your 4 to PIF their 4 referrals by having them to do what YOU just did - taking $30, finding 
4 people who need a hand, and who commit to helping 4 others.

3. Use the commissions from the 2 direct referrals (out of 4 PIFs: 2 passed up, 2 direct) to purchase up thru the levels, 

This way, you always stay ahead of your referrals, earn higher and higher commissions, and eliminate the risk of losing commissions.

4. The Pass-ups from PIFing will generate over 300k PURE PROFIT if they PIF 4, who PIF 4, who PIF 4, etc., over 15 weeks. (In level 1 alone)

Your profit continues to grow at an astounding rate while you sit back and enjoy all the “commissions earned” emails.

The 15 week period is based on each set of 4 PIFing their 4 within a week's time. Your results may vary depending on how long it takes the individuals involved to PIF their 4.

That's it - a total initial outlay of $30 can generate commissions of over $300,000 in 15 weeks

Simple, Easy, DO-ABLE!

We can do this ladies!  Come on and let's make some major money for a change!

http://www.wealth2xtreme.com/?blackgold88

PS: You can PIF others using AlertPay, SolidTrustPay, LibertyReserve, Credit Card & PayPal (through RegNow Gateway) or available commissions from the “PIF Others” page in your W2X back office.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN