Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Ginene and I love to research work from home jobs.  I am a mother of 4 and enjoy helping others.

Also here is my blog http://www.flavaofblog.blogspot.com.  I blog about work from home jobs, get paid to blog programs and anything that floats my boat.
by on Aug. 15, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Replies (31-33):
MsDarciD
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ginene,

YES I plan onretiring once I reach 2 $$$$ million dollar status:-)

Have a fantastic day:-)

mkgarcia13
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Mobile Photo

It's hard to believe but SERIOUSLY guys,
I've taken a 1-time $25 investment and a little cheap duplicate $10 website and made $1000s

But I am not a Guru, not even a marketing whiz
or anything that could even be considered close.
This program is just Too Darn Easy (SERIOUSLY),
and anyone can succeed if they REALLY want to.

I am done talking, visit my website today for more.

Go to==> http.www.mkgarcia13.weebly.com
katiedidit02
by New Member on May. 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Hello! I am Katie, mom of 3 little ones, and Coast Guard Wife. We love near Cleveland, OH. I am a Tupperware Consultant, started Jan 2014. So far it has been great. I would love to find more to join my team. It's a $30 deposit for your kit worth over $350, hold 2 average parties and Tupperware will pay the remainder of your balance. We offer free weekly training with webcasts if you are not local and multiple conference calls and webinars. You can message me on here or check out my website at www.my.tupperware.com/katieyeckley.

You can work at home doing online sales, Facebook parties, catalog parties, and fundraisers. If you would like to do home parties the schedule is flexible to whenever it works for your availability.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)