Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would an extra $100 or even $400 a day sound???

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:25 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 60 Total Views

Hi Moms!

My name is Sarah, and I work with “The Secret Pays” and “Pays Forever”.  Both have the same owner, and both are Fantastic!!! I started with these two systems because I have been doing Internet Marketing for a couple years now, and needed something that would bring in an Instant Income.  So I figured I’d give these systems a go and see what happened. I was in SHOCK to see how fast you can get Instant Deposits into your account with every referral.  I received my One Time enrollment back in the first week.

All I do is place ads in free classifieds, answer questions, and show everyone else how I make my money, and how they can duplicate me. It’s so rewarding in many ways! I make a great income to help provide for my family and I can help other families as well. It’s such a fantastic opportunity, and I’d love the chance to show you how you too can make $100-$500 a day from home in only a couple hours a day :o).

If you join my team, I will credit you back $25. If you use Paypal, you can automatically deduct $30. This is my Christmas gift to you, and I am making it available till December 31st. Super Simple System that ANYONE can do, and I will show you Exactly where to advertise. You will also have forever support from me, because there is no way I’m going anywhere with this system in place :o)!!!

http://www.thesecretpays.com/easymoney4u

http://www.paysforever.com/SN7540.htm

To Much Success!!!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
smboutique
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:52 PM

I forgot to add that if you use Paypal for the sponsor payment, you will save an additional $5, totalling $30, and you can deduct it immediately without waiting for a credit back.  Just ask me for my paypal ID and you're good to go.  You will need to still pay the admin with alertpay though.

Happy Holidays :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)