Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to my group!

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2007 at 9:26 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 537 Total Views

My Story...

I live in south Florida. The economy is unreal here. My property taxes tripled and my home insurance doubled last year. Why? I don't know. I do know that now I need to help with the expenses. I have two children. I told them that mom had to go back to work. My son, the youngest, was not happy. At All! Still, I have to do what I have to do. I went online to look for a job locally. I didn't want to work weekends, nights, holidays, and definitely did not want to pay for an aftercare program to watch my child. And commuting with the traffic here, don't even get me started. Anyway, I found an ad to "Work At Home" or something like that. Sounds great. I can stay home and earn an income. But, I did not want to have home parties, no stocking or inventory (don't have the room!), and not really in to door-2-door (not my thing!). So I clicked on the 'request info' button. I received a call, set up an online viewing of the what they were all about, and BAMM, here I am. I joined. I really like the group of women I partner with. They are real women with real families with real problems, like me. It is just not an at home business, we are a team. We work together, text each other, support each other. I want to offer other women the opportunity to post their online home business here. It truly does make a difference when you stay home with the kids!

At-home workers have more free time and disposable money for recreation and vacation than clock-punchers and Americans at large.–Entrepreneur Magazine
by on Aug. 16, 2007 at 9:26 AM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)