Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Customers Join FREE! No Inventory...ALL Internet! No Products to sell! Surf the net...GET PAID!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 65 Total Views

Our IJango Portal Beta Sites are up!

Go to

http://jamie.ijango.com ( note do not input www.)

I have not fully personalized it but I know you all want to get a glimpse of what we have & of course more will be coming!

Google's 1st quarter revenue 2009 was $5 Billion Dollars.

Have you ever paid money to use  Google?

Where does the money come from? 

It comes from advertising dollars calculated by click through , impression & online shopping revenues .

You know that Ebay started out as an online auction selling used stuff .

Did you know that today less than 10% of Ebay revenue comes from their auctions?

Where does the other 90+% come from? 

Ebay is a web portal , the other 90+%  comes from advertising dollars calculated by click through , impression & online shopping revenues.

The same is true of Amazon .com  .

Amazon started out selling books online.

Now less that 10% of their revenue is from book sales.

Amazon .com is a web portal. The other 90+% revenue comes from advertising dollars calculated by click through , impression & online shopping revenues.

Right now Microsoft is trying to create a strategic alliance with Yahoo. Why?

Because Microsoft feels that this alliance will allow them to get a greater share of the Billions of Dollars generated through online advertising.

Today Google controls about 60% of all online advertising revenue.

How about you, would you like to tap into the BILLIONS of DOLLARS of online advertising revenue?

IJango is an embedded web portal, meaning IJango has contracts with Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. to track with real time analytics just how many people click through the IJango portal to them .

And they will pay IJango a % of the click through , impression & shopping portal revenue from the IJango portal users .

IJango will share the profits with IJango distributors ,  based on a distributor's total network customer base!

IJango offers a way for individuals to tap into the BILLIONS of DOLLARS of online advertising for a one time fee of $149.95 & only $20 per month. (a very low overhead to own your OWN business)

This business website is required as this site is where customers will go to sign up for their FREE IJango , customizable , web organizing template.

And this is so important!

This FREE iJango product is also a web portal!!

For the customer nothing will change except ease of doing what they already do online....

But the iJango Distributor who signed up the customer...

WILL GET PAID !!!

MLM is a model of distribution of a lot of people doing a little

As JP Getty said ;

" I would rather have 1% of the efforts of 100 people than 100% of my efforts alone."

True wealth comes from leveraging the efforts of others &

THE WEALTHY BUILD NETWORKS!!!

Because IJango will pay generous enrollment bonuses to distributors who build networks of IJango customers as well as residual commissions on customer usage .....

I believe IJango represents the most affordable , duplicatable , simple , unique ,  lucrative , credible MLM I have ever seen.

IJango , I believe , will break industry records of growth & prosperity for its distributors.

IJango will be an international opportunity of unprecedented opportunity.

IJango is a GREEN , Internet  Based Business of Global Proportions.

Steve Smith , Chairman & CFO of IJango , created MLM history with his idea of combining residential long distance with MLM in the '90s with Excel Communications.

Excel in 1996 became the youngest MLM company to reach $1 BILLION in annual revenue

(And important to note that this was done in the USA only . NO International expansion! )

With Steve's experience , wealth , entrepreneurial zeal , deep understanding of the MLM model & powerful business connections , I fully believe IJango will dwarf  the Excel  success.

The question is :

Can you see this opportunity &  make IJango part of your life's success story?

If so  watch the video on my website :

www.jamie.ijango.biz 

Then contact me .

Together we will make history!!

Look forward to working with you!

Jamie

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)