Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a Playgroup in Middletown, Ohio

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 7:25 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 946 Total Views

Hello, I was wondering if there is anyone located near or in Middletown Ohio that has a playgroup that me and my daughter can join. I am a stay at home mom to one almost 2 year old. We don't have any friends in our area that we can hang out with. My daughter is very friendly for an almost 2 year old, or should I say she is an average almost 2 year old.

I know she get's tired of being in our house and having no interaction with kids her age. I don't get interaction as well. So if there is anyone out there, close by...please email me at ckirkpatrick79@cinci.rr.com.

Thanks

*****Christina*****
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
twny
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I am in Eastern Ohio so I am not much help, but I looked up some groups for you.  There's a bunch of moms groups within 20 miles of you.  The site, meetup.com is a great site.  You join the group, meet the moms online then you go to playdates together and such.  There are a bunch in your area so you could read about some of them and pick one or two that you like:-)

http://www.meetup.com/find/?zip=45042&sort=distance&keywords=mom&op=search&radius=25.0&country=us

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)