Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They're Almost 2! Ahhh

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 8:25 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 338 Total Views

Has anyone else often though about how our little ones are going to be 2 SOON?! It honestly does not feel like we had her that long ago...And we're already trying for baby number 4..It's so hard to believe that in just a few short months Abri is going to be 2...Oh how the time has flown bye. She does so many new things now. She signs, she talks in complete senteces and knows her shapes and the "I Love You" song from Barney..:(. Makes me sad to see her grow so fast.

Any one else feel the same?

by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
barrettsmum
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2010 at 3:37 PM

I know how you feel. I can't believe Barrett will be 2  on April 26th. Seems like I just gave birth to him. I definitely miss breastfeeding him. I quit at 17 months, under lots of pressure from my family. Everyone thought I had done it for way too long and thought I should have gave it up right at 12 months. But I enjoyed it so much and it seemed to comfort him. He still likes to be rocked while having his thumb stuck in my belly button. Has to have some skin on skin contact even now.  Also really enjoying how happy he is to see me whenever I've been away. Never thought I would love being a mommy at 40!   Wish I could do it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)