Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd Birthday

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 361 Total Views

My DD is turning 2 april 17th. I need some ideas on where to hold her party. IM not having a big one. Need ideas though. I was thinking about a restraunt or something.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tomkat3
by on Apr. 8, 2010 at 8:16 AM

I've had parties at places like jungle rapids and the like which cost  $150-$200 for a 2 hour stint. I saw an ad in Toys R Us flyer last week that had a large bouncey with slide and basketball hoop for $200...I might just do that and have it at the house. That way I can make it an all day event and have a chance to enjoy some of it.  Just a thought.  Kat

FlanaganGirls
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2010 at 5:04 PM

I'm also doing the bounce house thing at my home.  Its easier, I think, because you don't have to lug anything home after, its already there :) 

Quoting tomkat3:

I've had parties at places like jungle rapids and the like which cost  $150-$200 for a 2 hour stint. I saw an ad in Toys R Us flyer last week that had a large bouncey with slide and basketball hoop for $200...I might just do that and have it at the house. That way I can make it an all day event and have a chance to enjoy some of it.  Just a thought.  Kat

postivemom
by Member on Apr. 17, 2010 at 8:38 AM

im having our at the the park  in glad ours is all enclosed so no kind can escape

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)