Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reunited

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 9:23 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 176 Total Views
I saw an old friend of mine yesterday. I had lost his cell phone number and didn't have an email from him.  He sent me an email out of the blue about a month ago.  He came to visit on business this weekend. We had a blast.  We went out to eat at this Buffalo Wing place and then out to bar for some drinks.  On the way home we also stopped so I could get a donut from Dunkin Donuts..hee,hee. He is living in South FL right now and originally met him through a friend of mine 6 yrs ago. He flew up her 3 wks ago for business and then again this past weekend(I live in NYC).  It was really good seeing him and haven't seen him for 4 yrs. Since then I've had my daughter and was in a committed relationship.  We both have the same agenda right now. too busy for a committed relationship. We never slept with or touched each other, but have kissed before.  He has everything going for him and am just glad that he is in my life.  No burning urges or desires to sleep with him, but I am curious.  Maybe down the road he will be the one.  Not to mention he is cute, smart, has a good job, house, and car.  He makes me laugh and we can talk just about anything.  Plus he is genuinely nice and has manners.lol  Just wanted to share my outing with you all.

-Anona
by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LilSophiesMom
by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 12:05 PM
Glad to hear that you have a friend.

You said that he only came to NYC for business, so keep that in mind. Don't let your emotions run away. He was only there for business, you were an attraction on the side.

You also said "We both have the same agenda right now. too busy for a committed relationship." If that is true, a relationship will not work. A broken heart is guaranteed.

If this guy is truly interested, he will show his interest even when he is in FL, not just when it's convenient in NYC.

Don't be calling and emailing him. If he loses interest when he is back in FL, he probably has someone there. If he keeps in touch without your prompting then he might be interested for real.

As for sex...girl, don't fall for some buffalo wings and a donut. It should be hard for a man to get you in bed. A man needs to put a ring on your finger and be a good match for both you and your daughter. These guys out here, they only want a free sample, a little slice. They don't want to buy the whole cake.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)