Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Do You Finally Call It Quits With the Father???

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2007 at 10:42 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 202 Total Views
Where do I begin, let's sum this up, my child's father chased after me for  6 yrs, I finally gave him a chance 3 yrs ago, got pregnant 11 mos in.  Everyone told me not to be with him, but I decided to give him a chance. My mistake!  He made me a beliver of everyone except HIM!  He's so petty he actually refuses to file for visitation, because to keep me from having any kind of social life and/or a break!  I mean in almost 4 yrs, he's done absolutely nothing to secure our future, hell we don't even live together. Ladies I know that he's a loser, that's not the problem. My problem is I feel like I am giving up on my baby having a family life by separating from him. I admit to still having feelings for him, to the extended of being able to be with him for her sake.  SO CAN SOMEONE ANYONE TELL ME HOW I GET PASS FEELING THIS WAY AND JUST LETTING GO?????
by on Dec. 18, 2007 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LilSophiesMom
by on Dec. 20, 2007 at 1:17 PM

If you need a break or a babysitter, your daughter's father is not the only person you can ask.

If he sees that you're able to date other guys and get out of the house, he might try some other manipulative tactics to keep you from leaving him. However, if you really want your freedom you'll have to get around that. It shouldn't be too hard since you don't live together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)