Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange new situation . . .

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2007 at 3:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 228 Total Views
My name is Amanda. 
I have two Awesome daughters.  The first I had in HS and her dad bailed quick fast and in a hurry, so it was me and Miss. Madison for a long time and I got used to the struggle and found the balance and pooled my resources and so far she is still just as amazing as all of the other almost 9 year olds in 3rd grade.
Then I fell in love and got married and had Allison.  She is so dang smart it blows me away, seriously like ready to start kindergarden and she's 2. 
My hisband and I seperate, because with my track record, men leave.  We are civil and mildly friendly, he sees his daughter.  He's a good guy.  (HA) I find out that I am yet again knocked up.  10 weeks and 3 days to be totally open about it, and he has the balls to tell me to "get rid of it" or he "won't help anymore."  Are you e'ffing kidding me!

So now its back to 1999 step one but mommy plus 3. *sigh* who in their right mind would want to meet and fall in love with and take care of a woman and her three fatherless children?!  Life is hard.  I am too old for this baby-daddy-drama-b-s.

Sorry to rant.  Any advice?
by on Dec. 21, 2007 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Miss1065
by on Dec. 22, 2007 at 11:14 AM
Amanda,

I am so sorry you are going through this.  It may seem like things are difficult right now but remember God does things for a reason and you will come out of this a whole lot better than you ever dreamed of.  And yes there are people that no matter how many children you have will want to be with you.  I have worked with someone for 16 yrs and even though both of us were married and really good friends he has always wanted to be with me.  I can never in my life be any more than just friends with him but he still tries to take care of my children & I.  He came from the same city as you are in & does talk about going back & probably will very soon.  Who knows... y'all may run into each other one day.  I joined this group but have never gotten on here and have never really done anything on any of these groups but for some reason I am here writing you.  I wish you the best of luck in your pregnancy and will pray for you.  Hope you & your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Tammy
LilSophiesMom
by on Jan. 8, 2008 at 2:32 PM

Time to set your sights higher, darling. A man with resources won't care how many kids you have, as long as you're a quality woman.

Whatever you have going for you, whether it is personality, beauty, brains, skills or whatever, work it.

Be proud of yourself and let it show.

DivaPrincessa
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:52 PM
You have made it this far. Starting over is tough but you can do it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)