Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did it!

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2008 at 11:09 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

Can't beleive I did, but I DID...I went and visited the eharmony site, it was a free weekend.  Well see a guy on there from my town.  We started chatting.  I like it.  Hasn't gone far at all, just talking about our kids and etc.    Just nice to talk to someone.  To have a new friend.  BUT I am still married until October.  It's been 2 years in coming now and I just can't wait.  He's totally moved on.  Why is this an issue for me.  I'm sorry but it gives me that tiny bit of hope that there actually could be a guy out there that would like a lady with 3 kids.  That I may have someone in my future - however far away that is.     Just talkin'.  Anyone else do this too?

Linnieloo

by on Sep. 1, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tricia813
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Good Luck!  I hope that things work out for you!  I havent had any luck with dating sites but there are a lot that seem to have luck! 

tinystkdmom
by on Jan. 17, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Good luck....I tried match.com...met a great guy...but turned out he just wanted a FWB relationship....we still chat occasionally.

I hope this all works out for you!!! Keep us updated...

maddie999
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 8:43 AM
I am currently speaking with a guy on Singles Church site that has young kids. My teen is 16. I don't know what will come out of it but it's worth a try. I've heard of single women with 3 or more kids finding a soul mate. So good luck to you!

Maddie999

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)