Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im new to group and need advice

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2009 at 11:30 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

hello everyone my name is gaby im new and honestly i dont have any friends or anyne to talk to. I lost them all wen i became involved with the father of my two boys. I need some advice even though i pretty much know the answers i'll get. 3 years ago i met the man of my dreams or so i thought. I was very young i was 17. He told me he was 20 something. We became involved he met my parents everything was going great, that is until i became pregnant. Towards my 7th month i was confronted by a woman. Found out he had a wife and kids and the shock caused me to start having early labor. had my son 1month later. we tried to make us work for the past 2 years and its been so hard. i cant get over wat all he did. u know lying to me for over a year. we're both becoming miserable and argue most of the time. we dont even live together anymore i moved back in wit my parents and he moved back in with the woman and their kids. he swears they dont even sleep in the same room that they are not together of course she says the opposite. i want it to be over but we jus cant seem to let go. im 20 now and in school. he hasnt worked for a year and doesnt help but wen i seem him i get excited like the very first day. he swears he loves me but is love enough? how can i just end it? am i letting both my kids down? fyi i was pregnant wen i left him over a yr ago found out 3 months after i had left him.

by on Jan. 15, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tinystkdmom
by on Jan. 17, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Hi Gaby, I'm new here too. (((hugs))) for what you are going through. Leaving someone you love is hard..I know been there done that! Honestly hun, he doesn't seem to have much to offer you right now. It's great you are in school, you are making a great future for yourself and your  little ones. KUDOS to that! 

Sometimes love isn't enough. Have you thought that if he did love you he'd

1. be working
2. be supporting you
3. not living w/someone else.

You are worth so much more that. I can't tell you what to do BUT I can say this....what would you say to one of your boys IF he was treating the mother of his children, the one he "loves" the way this man is treating you?

Take things one day at a time...make new friends at school, focus on the most important things in your life..YOU and the boys.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)