Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do guys this

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 9:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 239 Total Views
  i have been talking and see this guy for almost a year and he saids  that he likes the way things are going between us. and that he wants to remain friends , he saids that i mean alot to him. and i have made a difference in his life.
 ect. etc.  he is saids that  he still wants to call me in the morning and talk to me at night .. i just don't get men  at all.. i just don't get men anymore they  are to dang confusing

they say we are confusing
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lisa_Lynn
by on Sep. 5, 2007 at 9:27 PM
I hear ya, I starting to think all men are A**holes. But it is sure is lonely without someone. I just wish they could all be thinkers like women.
msrush
by on Aug. 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM

If he says he wants tobe friends, take as that. Because you might not be the only friend. Do you and him act like you're in a relationship but call eachother friends?

maddie999
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2008 at 1:47 AM
It's all about how you feel. If you just want to be friends than that's OK. If you are not comfortable with just being friends and he is than you have a choice to make. It sounds like to me he is using you for emotional support. Wanting to speak to you twice a day is a lot for just a friend. It's your call so good luck!

Maddie999

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN