Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Herself on Facebook

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 6:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

This was taken from Diana's blog,  the blog has the facebook link to become a fan

Facebook

OK, I have _no_ idea what I'm doing here, none. As part of the promotion for ECHO, though, Borders asked me if I'd come talk to people during a two-hour online chat thingie on their Facebook page next Tuesday. "Sure," I said--despite the fact that I've never been on Facebook in my life, have no idea how to get there, nor yet what to do when I _am_ there. But following initial advice from Youngest Daughter (who certainly _does_ know all about Facebook, and a good thing, too...), I created a "Celebrity" page, as well as making an individual account (which the Random House publicist said I'd need in order to do the chat on Tuesday).

So I did, and pretty darn confusing it is, though I imagine things will become clearer as I muddle around in it. I did somehow manage to link the page to this blog--thought I'd mention it in case any of y'all wondered what the heck that "Fan box" is doing there.

I'll try to put some actual content on said page, as soon as I figure out how to do that...so if there's anything you'd like to see there, let me know!

Heather

Click to find my profiles here;  Twitter   Myspace    Facebook

Group Admin for Moms of Lallybroch!!Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
awgarcia
by Member on Sep. 16, 2009 at 7:12 PM

thank you for sharing!!  I am definitely a fan...!!  I might even faint if I met her.  Probably not but I'd be pretty darn excited.

3boysand1mom
by Member on Sep. 16, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Which one of her pages did you sign up for? I saw two that had her picture. I became a fan of the one that had like 11,000 fans...

Jeanne

DS - Alexander
DS - Nicholas
DH - Michael

mamasings
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2009 at 10:53 PM

she has a fan button on her blog page, The Voyage of the Artimis, which takes you the the site with only like 400 fans.  The one with 11,000 I think is a fan craeted site, the album there said it was created in 2008, and she said she just created her account, so, I think it is fake...

Quoting 3boysand1mom:

Which one of her pages did you sign up for? I saw two that had her picture. I became a fan of the one that had like 11,000 fans...

Heather

Click to find my profiles here;  Twitter   Baby Boo Boutique at ETSY    Facebook

Group Admin for Moms of Lallybroch!!Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)