Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 + kids

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:18 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 658 Total Views
moms with 18 + kids can post here.
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pamcsh
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2009 at 5:30 PM

I guess i'll be first. i have a 28 yr old son and a 26 yr old daughter. my dd has 2 girls herslef and my ds has a new baby girl not 3 months old yet. I've been married 30 yrs in april of this yr. i'll be 48 next month. i work outside of the house, do a little gardening and i raise chickens. i want to get more. i have 3 dogs, a cat, and a bird. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. have a very blessed day.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/pamcsh
nanamax111
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Hi, I'm new to this CafeMom thing. I am a 47 year old stay at home wife. My daughter is 25 and lives in Germany with her husband and my 14 month old grandson. I have been looking for work for almost 2 years now. My husband wants me to work really bad, but 1- there's no jobs out there close to me 2- My past job history sucks and 3- I don't drive anymore, I have no license, so I don't know what to do. Money is really tight at our house, so I can't just go out to eat or shop whenever I want. I really would like to work part time but I also suffer from panic attacks, (that's part of the reason my job history sucks). I have no friends, cause I don't get out much. Thanks for listening.

Shellness
by on Mar. 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM

I have 3 kids over 18. A son who is 21, and twins, boy and girl, who are 19. I also have a 14 yr. old daughter :)

Shellness
by on Mar. 25, 2010 at 2:03 PM

Hey, it was nice reading about you in your welcome. sorry you are having a hard time of it lately. this economy is terrible and it feels like it is never going to change!

Have you ever thought of taking Paxil or something like that for your panic attacks?

I live in the Clermont area. How about you? I'm here to make new friends because I don't have any to speak of either and would love hear from you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)