Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms with kids in highschool.

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:19 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 854 Total Views
Mom with kids in highschool can post here.
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajadebrooke
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:44 PM
hi i have 2 teen dd's in highschool. one is 16 one is 14. they go to Timber creek highschool. go wolves!!!

Palms0721
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2008 at 8:11 AM

Hi.... I'm a mom of a 16 year old son ...... he attends Melbourne Hgh...

GO BULLDOGS!

MBplusFIVE
by New Member on Nov. 1, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Hi,

I am a mom to 2 teenage boys (I have 3 other younger kids as well). The oldest is 16 and a junior at Liberty High School. The second is 14 and  a Freshman at Liberty as well.

Marybeth

dneece
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2009 at 9:57 AM

My name is Denise and my son is a junior at Lake Mary High and my daughter that is in the seventh grade at Markham Woods. Any other Lake Mary Moms out there that would like to get together and form a group for moms of teens and tweens? It is easy to meet people and find new friends when your kids are small but it is a bit harder when the kids are off and doing their own thing!

beautiqueen4
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Hi to all, I havn't been on in a while do to illness but I  would like to introduce myself. My name is Heather and I have a son at Greenwood Lakes  MIddle in 8th grade and a son at Lake Mary High in 9th.

GOBryan
by Member on Jan. 15, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Hello Ladies,

I have a 16 y/o daughter, who's a Junior, in Lake Brantley High.

clary123
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2010 at 7:39 PM

hello, I have 3 sons. ones is 19 graduated last year from Timber Creek High, 2nd is 16 goes to the new East River High. We were sad that we were cut off Timber Creek this year but it turned out to be a postive change for my son, He is doing really well academicly and is part of the wrestling team.  My 3rd son is 8.   

Shellness
by on May. 10, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Hi! I have twins that are 19, and a daughter that is 14 who goes to Clermont middle and will be going to East Ridge High School in a few months (scary)!

aktink91
by New Member on May. 11, 2010 at 7:35 AM
My name is Amanda and have a daughter who is in the 8 th grade but will be starting Lake Howell HS in the fall. I also have an almost 10 month old. Never boring here.
litninbug
by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I have one son in high school. He is in 10th grade this coming year. I recently moved to Florida, but my son stayed behind since he lives with his dad. I miss him so much. He lives in PA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)