Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

preschool moms

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:25 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 854 Total Views
preschool moms this can be a hard time to let go .
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katyas_mom
by on Jan. 5, 2009 at 7:09 PM

I missed my baby today but it was nice to have a couple of hours to myself again. YEAH, for school.

adamsmama724
by on Jul. 17, 2009 at 9:00 PM

My son will be in Kindergarten in August.

He had a rough pre-k experience. Very hard for the teacher to control, wouldn't listen to directions. At first I thought it was just at school because I never had a problem, but now he's not listening at home. Ugh. I don't know how I'm going to handle this coming year. All new school, new teacher, new students.

Ugh.

LilypieLilypie

Lexy2518
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I have twin boys who recently started preschool. One has fully embraced school, the other, not so much. He's going but with much hesitation. We have recently moved to Florida from N.H. and that has also made things difficult for the both of them, not to mention me.

IAmLinasMommy
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2011 at 12:59 AM

I have a 3 1/2 year old in preschool right now. She is so smart and the teachers have told me so, the only problem is her maturity. We're really trying hard to help her ease into group activities and sharing her feelings and learning how to work with others. I really hope Pre K will help more. We will be moving back to florida in july and she will be starting Pre K then. There isn't a VPK here in California..

MomtoMandJ
by Member on May. 18, 2011 at 2:00 PM

My twins will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall.

realtormom29
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:46 PM

I am looking forward to getting a little free time. My little girl will be in Pre k this fall and I know she will be just fine ( i think she's getting tired of hanging out with Mommy) well when she says "mom...take me to school already" I think thats just a little hint! LOL!!

MrsKatie2u
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Hello all. I have a 41/2 year old in the ESE Pre-K.....We just recently moved to Florida from Ohio. What schools are you guys going to

mama_lively
by Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:06 PM

my daughter goes to my little friends preschool. she loves school she had a problem one time not cleaning up after playing but she seems to be doing better.

sbussmk
by Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Anti-Aging *Skin Care EVENT

HOTTEST & NEWEST TRENDS IN SKINCARE & COSMETICS !!

We are looking for Face Models

( THIS IS NOT A PROF MODELING JOB ..NO EXP NESS)

This is a Skin Care Demonstration

DATE: Monday October 17th

TIME: 6:30-8:30pm

You will be recieving a free facial and make over just for letting us use you as a face model and product testing...

$$$$ Also you will receive a $40.00 Skincare Package for being a product tester and giving your honest oppinion!!! $$$

Hottest and Newest Products!!

Ages 18-80

FREE RAFFLE AND PRIZES !!!

WE NEED YOUR HONEST OPINION!!!

SEATS ARE FILLING FAST >>PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL CONTACT INFO FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION

386-561-1163

Must have a confirmation to attend....

haymama
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 10:22 PM
Any of yall around lake hamilton/ haines city? We just moved here and our oldest will start school next august :( we ll pre~k at least if we can afford it, idk how it works here but where im from u have to pay for it but the cost depends on a couple of things.
**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)