Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms to infants to toddlers

Posted by   + Show Post
moms to infants introduce us. don't forget to show those baby pics.
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:27 PM
Replies (81-89):
crpinion
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Hi! I am Cristina, I am 33 and I have three wonderful kids, My oldest is Angela and she is 12, then comes Tristan who is 5 and Lucas who is 2. I live in Leesburg and I am a new stay at home mommy =)

SassyHouse
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Hi I'm Angela. I'm a new stay at home mom of two boys. Brick is 4 and Mason is 4 months old. We live in Gotha, FL. I'm new to cafemom. Glad a found a group for the Orlando area! :) 

ProudMeof2
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Hi everyone. My name is Ronnette. I am 30 and have a 3 yr old son and a 9 month old daughter. I am hoping to make friends with other moms because I just do not know that many people where I live.

Mrs.CATWOMEN91
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:17 PM
What part?

Quoting LauraMommy: Hi!! I am a SAHM of a beautiful one year old girl! I would love to set up a play date with a mommy of a kid her age!!

Proud Mommy of my beautiful Elaina!
Mrs.CATWOMEN91
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:18 PM
What part?

Quoting lucky7-7-7:

Hello, I am 22 years old and I am a SAHM during the day and part-time working mom at night. I have a beautiful baby boy who is going to be 9 months old on April 7th. I am looking to meet other moms for a playdate... I would like to get my son involved with other babies.
If you want to get together let me know.....

Mrs.CATWOMEN91
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Oh im moving to Orlando in 5 months (July)

Quoting SassyHouse:

Hi I'm Angela. I'm a new stay at home mom of two boys. Brick is 4 and Mason is 4 months old. We live in Gotha, FL. I'm new to cafemom. Glad a found a group for the Orlando area! :) 

mama_lively
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Quoting ProudMeof2:

Hi everyone. My name is Ronnette. I am 30 and have a 3 yr old son and a 9 month old daughter. I am hoping to make friends with other moms because I just do not know that many people where I live.

Where in florida do you live?
MrsGalitz
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hi I am Noelle I just moved to Leesburg, FL about a month ago. I have a 7 year old daughter and Im 5 months pregnant. I watch my 4 year old niece during the day and we are looking for something to do! Any suggestions? :)

coachdfreedom
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2014 at 7:49 AM

Hu my name is Destinie and I am a SAHM to two boys Donovan 4 and Dalton 2.  We love being outside and playing in the pool.  Now that Prek has started with our 4 year old we are excited to also be starting "classes" with our youngest at Kindermusik.  He is enjoying them sooo much! Check out their website and maybe you all could come join us for a fun class!!! I found the website by googling kindermusik Orlando...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN