Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms to infants to toddlers

Posted by   + Show Post
moms to infants introduce us. don't forget to show those baby pics.
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:27 PM
Replies (81-88):
crpinion
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Hi! I am Cristina, I am 33 and I have three wonderful kids, My oldest is Angela and she is 12, then comes Tristan who is 5 and Lucas who is 2. I live in Leesburg and I am a new stay at home mommy =)

SassyHouse
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Hi I'm Angela. I'm a new stay at home mom of two boys. Brick is 4 and Mason is 4 months old. We live in Gotha, FL. I'm new to cafemom. Glad a found a group for the Orlando area! :) 

ProudMeof2
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Hi everyone. My name is Ronnette. I am 30 and have a 3 yr old son and a 9 month old daughter. I am hoping to make friends with other moms because I just do not know that many people where I live.

Mrs.CATWOMEN91
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:17 PM
What part?

Quoting LauraMommy: Hi!! I am a SAHM of a beautiful one year old girl! I would love to set up a play date with a mommy of a kid her age!!

Proud Mommy of my beautiful Elaina!
Mrs.CATWOMEN91
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:18 PM
What part?

Quoting lucky7-7-7:

Hello, I am 22 years old and I am a SAHM during the day and part-time working mom at night. I have a beautiful baby boy who is going to be 9 months old on April 7th. I am looking to meet other moms for a playdate... I would like to get my son involved with other babies.
If you want to get together let me know.....

Mrs.CATWOMEN91
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Oh im moving to Orlando in 5 months (July)

Quoting SassyHouse:

Hi I'm Angela. I'm a new stay at home mom of two boys. Brick is 4 and Mason is 4 months old. We live in Gotha, FL. I'm new to cafemom. Glad a found a group for the Orlando area! :) 

mama_lively
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Quoting ProudMeof2:

Hi everyone. My name is Ronnette. I am 30 and have a 3 yr old son and a 9 month old daughter. I am hoping to make friends with other moms because I just do not know that many people where I live.

Where in florida do you live?
MrsGalitz
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hi I am Noelle I just moved to Leesburg, FL about a month ago. I have a 7 year old daughter and Im 5 months pregnant. I watch my 4 year old niece during the day and we are looking for something to do! Any suggestions? :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)