Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms to be!!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:30 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 948 Total Views
moms to be. this can be a joyful time. if you have any questions start a post for some of the older moms could help you.
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 11:45 PM

I don't really have a question, just checking to see in there are any other soon-to-be moms out there! I'm due April 8th, with my first baby!!! And I'm so excited!

Jessica Street

Independent Rep for DiamondCreek Candles

by New Member on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I'm a soon to be mom. I'm due July 12th and I'm excited and scared all at once. I'm almost 19 and already starting a family. My boyfriend/baby's father is very supportive though. I know I'm having a little boy and his name will be Julian Michael Allen.

by New Member on Jan. 28, 2010 at 9:55 PM

I am a mom to be. I am almost 37 weeks. I am so ready. It's a boy... Liam Sebastian Wiser.

by New Member on Feb. 8, 2010 at 4:55 AM

Congrats everyone on your new additions! I'm expecting triplets in June, all boys. It's sad I know, but I'm still working on their nursery. Have you guys finished up with yours or is anyone still working on it?

by New Member on Mar. 22, 2010 at 9:10 AM

I'm due in a little over a week and just now about finished with the nursery...and I have a couple of design degrees!  Had too many projects for dh, but he is just about finished!

by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I'm pregnant and due ion Dec. I would love to find another prego to hang with since most everyone I know likes to go out for drinks. I am 29 years old and also have a 3 year old boy. I live in the Winter Park area.

by New Member on Sep. 5, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I am due March 3rd with my 3rd kiddo! I am super excited, I started early, my first was born when I was 19. I got married at 18! We are still very happy and can't wait to add one more to the fam!

by New Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi everyone! I know this thread hasn't been active for a few months but I wanted to jump in and say hi and maybe get it started again!

I'm 36 years old and pregnant with my first child. We're are due in April and having a little boy. We are so excited. And I am hoping to connect with other moms to be or new moms. My husband and I just moved to Central Florida from NY in May and we're looking to make friends with people in similar points in their lives :)

by New Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Hi moms Im 34 a mom of a 14 yr old son and a 10 yr old daughter. i am currently 25 weeks pregnant with our new lil girl mackenzie rose due june 7th. hope everyone is feeling well.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Im meli, 22 will be 23 april 21st. Im currently 23.3wks pregnant due july 17th (: recently moved back to florida looking for a place to move to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN