Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms to be!!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:30 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 817 Total Views
moms to be. this can be a joyful time. if you have any questions start a post for some of the older moms could help you.
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tattooedmommy1
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 11:45 PM

I don't really have a question, just checking to see in there are any other soon-to-be moms out there! I'm due April 8th, with my first baby!!! And I'm so excited!

Jessica Street

Independent Rep for DiamondCreek Candles

www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/jstreet13

Faygo_Queen
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I'm a soon to be mom. I'm due July 12th and I'm excited and scared all at once. I'm almost 19 and already starting a family. My boyfriend/baby's father is very supportive though. I know I'm having a little boy and his name will be Julian Michael Allen.

Hcarpenter1986
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2010 at 9:55 PM

I am a mom to be. I am almost 37 weeks. I am so ready. It's a boy... Liam Sebastian Wiser.

ResaLewis
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2010 at 4:55 AM

Congrats everyone on your new additions! I'm expecting triplets in June, all boys. It's sad I know, but I'm still working on their nursery. Have you guys finished up with yours or is anyone still working on it?

Mt.DoraMomma
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2010 at 9:10 AM

I'm due in a little over a week and just now about finished with the nursery...and I have a couple of design degrees!  Had too many projects for dh, but he is just about finished!

sarahrah
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I'm pregnant and due ion Dec. I would love to find another prego to hang with since most everyone I know likes to go out for drinks. I am 29 years old and also have a 3 year old boy. I live in the Winter Park area.

Graphichic
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I am due March 3rd with my 3rd kiddo! I am super excited, I started early, my first was born when I was 19. I got married at 18! We are still very happy and can't wait to add one more to the fam!

SupahStah75
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi everyone! I know this thread hasn't been active for a few months but I wanted to jump in and say hi and maybe get it started again!

I'm 36 years old and pregnant with my first child. We're are due in April and having a little boy. We are so excited. And I am hoping to connect with other moms to be or new moms. My husband and I just moved to Central Florida from NY in May and we're looking to make friends with people in similar points in their lives :)

Sweetangels
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Hi moms Im 34 a mom of a 14 yr old son and a 10 yr old daughter. i am currently 25 weeks pregnant with our new lil girl mackenzie rose due june 7th. hope everyone is feeling well.

xLilBit22
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Im meli, 22 will be 23 april 21st. Im currently 23.3wks pregnant due july 17th (: recently moved back to florida looking for a place to move to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)