• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to florida! trynna meet new people

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 254 Total Views

Hi everyone my name is Kerra and i just moved to a place called beverly hills FL! I am trying to find some new friends,moms or just people to hanng out with since i dont know anyone. I moved from pennsylvania if any of u are wonddering. well i have 3 kids if u look at my profile u can see them and im engaged to the love of my life. im 22 and i am a very sweet person and i love to have fun! i hope to hear from some of u soon :) i just wanna know how to make some new friends

LuvnMiiBabieskissing dad

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ysmgator
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:42 AM
I live in Citrus County as well!!
dnmc1985
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Welcome to florida. I too am from Pennsylavnia. I'm not sure where beverly hills FL is but hello anyway.  the weather sure is hotter here but I bet everyone knows that, lol. Have a good day  :)

slowyourrole
by on Jun. 11, 2011 at 3:24 PM

How old are your children? I checked your profile and you have it private. 

DH, DS and I moved from Burlington, NJ in March to Port Richey in Pasco County.  I'm not sure how far you are from us, but we're looking for friends with kids too.

realtormom29
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:22 PM

Hey Kerra I'm Nikki I live in Winter Springs. I have no idea where Beverly Hills, FL is but we just recently moved down here from Michigan (2 years ago) but it all still seems pretty fresh. We are always looking for friends with kids and I can tell you one of the things that I've done to make new friends and it is really working. Send me a private message and I'll tell you!! It's a secret! buwahaha!! :0))

Its Never Too Late to Become the Person You might Have Been!!

SPC-GUZwifey
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Hi we just got here from texas in march im origanlly from tampa but were in winter haven rt now.

SpiritedDragon
by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Hi Kerra!  I am actually right down the road.  My children and I live over in Inverness.  We just moved here back in August of last year.  I have two boys 10yr and 8yrs.

Angelique1969
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Hi... I'm 42, happily married to my husband for over 16 years, a Christian mom of two teenagers, and we moved to Clermont from Southern, New Jersey. I babysit out of my home so that I may keep a watchful eye on my teens. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)