Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any photographers out there??!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

Hey ladies!!

My name is Rose and I am looking for a photographer in the Central Florida area. I want to get some boudoir photos done and I am REALLY skeptical about going on CL because you don't know if the person is a perv or what.

I want the pictures done for our 1yr anniversary coming up.

If there are any photographers out there who would be willing to do this type of shoot, please respond whether to the post or pm with pricing and such. As well as if you do touch ups to remove imperfections.. I may have lost the baby weight but I am FAR from perfect. I want these pics to look SMOOOOOKING hot LOL

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TAG_ur_it
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM

i know someone.  i'll see if i can't get her number for you.  she did some for another friend of ours. i was going to have her do them for me as a bday gift for DH, but she ran her mouth about it to him, ruining the surprise.  she's very good though.  and if she's not available, i'm sure she can recommend someone. https://www.facebook.com/kehauphoto?sk=photos  is her facebook page. the pictures she has on there really don't do her justice.  her boudoir pics are amazing.

TAG_ur_it
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:27 AM

if you end up messaging her, just tell her friend steven's wife mentioned her.  i think she's down in tampa for school, but i think she'd be more likely to make the trip up on a friends referral.

Rose87
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM
I love you!

I'm mobile so I can't click the link but I'll glad get on the comp once I'm done with cleaning/straightening up.

THANK YOU!

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

if you end up messaging her, just tell her friend steven's wife mentioned her.  i think she's down in tampa for school, but i think she'd be more likely to make the trip up on a friends referral.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Outrageous
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I am in Central Florida.. I do photography PT for work but I also have a website... it is my passion, that I get to enjoy so I do not charge a lot for services ..

I will message you ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)