Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Make-Up Opportunity!

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Good Afternoon,

My name is Melissa and I have a 3 1/2 year old little girl and I have worked for an orthopedic surgeon in Orlando for the past 8 years. I have recently ventured out to start my own business to sell Mary Kay as an independent beauty consultant. I would love to ultimately stay at home, but insurance is so important to my family, as is most, and my job provides great insurance.

The reason I am contacting you, is that  I am looking to facial 40 women in 14 days. No obligation to buy, at all. I'm not kidding. I hate being sold myself, and I only signed up with the promise that I don't have to be sales-y. But, if any of your ladies were interested in hosting  a small party, the things to know are:

* It only takes about an hour
* Prizes for host. I am giivng away more than most consultants, if $300 in product is sold, I will give the host a free Coach bag, or $75 in free product with Mary Kay. Or $50 cash. If nothing is sold, I'll still give the host 20% off of anything she would like to purchase.
* If no one buys, not a problem. I am learning, and appreciate the opportunity.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. I know you are busy Mom's as well!
Be Blessed!

Melissa Rice
850-445-0560
MelissaRice83@marykay.com
www.marykay.com/melissarice83

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)