Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving to Central Florida!!!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Hi Florida Momma's!

My name is Jenny.  I am 28 til the 29th of April anyway.  I am a mother of 3.  My daughter Jadyn is 9.  My son Benjamin is 3.  My baby boy Jax is 11 months.  I am a step mom to 1.  Ashton is 7.  I am so excited and terrified to be leaving our small town in Virginia and moving to Florida for a job my husband has accepted to hopefully change our lives significantly for the better.  So...I am coming down there in less than 20 days...turning my life upside down here packing my house saying goodbye to a lifetime of friends and family and coming down there to stay in a suite until we find a house to rent....

Tell me all about yourselves and the area.  I have heard that Wikeva Elementary School and that area is a good place to be.  My daughter is going to stay in Virginia with family to finish the school year but she will be starting 4th grade down there next year and my son should start preschool...so tips on schools would be really helpful.  Also if you know anyone who rents homes or of a good place to rent and I want to know all about you guys!  Hope to make some new friends for myself and the kiddos!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
wife2nynan
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Hi! Sounds like a good area if I know where you're talking about....around Altamonte? I've only been here a few months myself. We're in Sanford. Glad you're moving while the weather is still cool and glorious! We moved at the end of summer. Blah!!! I found our rental house on Craig's List. :) Good luck with your move!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)