Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where should we consider moving to? **update in red**

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

we currently live in downtown Orlando, pretty close to Lake Eola. we want to move to a more suburban setting... where would you recommend living?

we found a house that we are considering it's in the Dr. Phillips area.. I've never really heard of the area.. but f you know anything at all about the area, schools etc. please let me know. (: thanks!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AydensMommy0528
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:35 PM

Fairmont WV...LOL I used to live 45 minutes from Orlando.

mommymandaa
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:41 PM

lol... i'd love to go back up north.. i'm originally from new york... but i want to stay close to my family.

Quoting AydensMommy0528:

AydensMommy0528
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM

I stil have family down there in Spring Hill.  It's hard being away from them, but at the same time it's nice to have a place to go on vacation lol. It' a 2 hour flight or about 12 hour drive. Not too bad....have you thought about Spring Hill area if you want to stay in Florida?

Quoting mommymandaa:

lol... i'd love to go back up north.. i'm originally from new york... but i want to stay close to my family.

Quoting AydensMommy0528:

mommymandaa
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:55 PM

we haven't but we'll definitely look into it.

Quoting AydensMommy0528:

I stil have family down there in Spring Hill.  It's hard being away from them, but at the same time it's nice to have a place to go on vacation lol. It' a 2 hour flight or about 12 hour drive. Not too bad....have you thought about Spring Hill area if you want to stay in Florida?

Quoting mommymandaa:

Quoting AydensMommy0528:

Kml9876
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:17 AM

I live in St. Cloud, FL. We have a huge yard and it is really nice. Though it is quite a hike to some parts of Orlando. Though we do have the turnpike out here now.

I am from upstate, NY. Where in NY are you from?

mommymandaa
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:01 AM

okayy.. thanks (: and i'm from buffalo.

Quoting Kml9876:

I live in St. Cloud, FL. We have a huge yard and it is really nice. Though it is quite a hike to some parts of Orlando. Though we do have the turnpike out here now.

I am from upstate, NY. Where in NY are you from?

RacheleH
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Have you considered Hunter's Creek area?  We live near there and do a lot of our shopping there.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)