Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Informative Website

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 1:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 175 Total Views
The best website I have found on sugar gliders thus far is SugarGlider.com  , This site is full of information on just about anything you could be wondering and also has lots of pics, actually tons of pics. The main people on there, maybe owners I don't know, are full of information and one of them has always been on the live chat page any time I have had a question. My one peeve is that the chat is usually very childish but you need not chat if you don't care for it either. I though one of my new gliders was in labor the other night and wanted info so did an 'emergency' interruption and almost instantly had one of the 'owners' answering questions and directing me straight to the pics I needed to see to make comparisons. The chat room gets annoyed quickly with questions about stuff that is available in a link from a home page but as I said I think these are young people just enjoying the chat and having their gliders in common most of the time. If something serious comes up I have never seen the 'owners' fail to respond. Just thought I would share this info with others as it has been of great knowledge to me. I can spend hours on this one sight at times and never feel like I've learned all they have to offer. They do not sell gliders directly but do have lists and links to many rescue sites and other related topics. I have nothing to do with this site personally so this is not going to do me a bit of good to promote it but have found this one to be the best so far-I've been interest in gliders for  about 6 months now and have googled endlessly it seems. Anyway hope that if your looking for info this site helps you out.
Blessings,
Angel

the nanny

"If you don't have anything nice to say, shut the %@#;$ up!!

by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cynbad
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2007 at 10:10 AM
It's very helpful.  Thanks!

psychickmama
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2008 at 3:55 PM
kristenfl28
by on Sep. 22, 2008 at 10:48 AM
www.glidercentral.net www.lauriesglidergazette.forumotion.com I also have good info on my site www.thesugarburrow.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)