Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im a turner syndrome woman

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 6:03 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 255 Total Views

hello my name is siobhan i was 6 yrs of age when i was diagnosed with turner's i have joined this group because i am hoping to talk to people who are goin through the same things as me and i want to share my experiences of growing up with turner's i found out i had the syndrome through having puffy feet and hands and i also have a thick neck they also found out through ultra sound scans that my reproductive system isnt workin which means i cant conceive naturally i have to have fertility treatment which is a long road to take but if succesful worth it very much please feel free to ask any questions or even if u would just like a chat please get intouch bye 4 now x

by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GinaMac1
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Hello Siobhan =)  I am not on CM very often, but saw your post.  If you are not on FaceBook, it is an excellent place to find other girls/ women/ mom's with TS.  A very sweet woman named Kimberly is doing great things such as wearing butterflies for TS on certain days.  http://tsbutterflies.com/and  I am also part of a chat group on Yahoo that has been awesome in helping with questions I had in regards to my daughter who has TS.  Support is everything.  Take care & God Bless.  ~Gina~

BlueEyedGirl70
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I am also a TS woman who was blessed with an awesome step-daughter I call my own. If you want to friend me on here and facebook that would be wonderful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN