Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdate Wed the 28th anyone?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

Hey, gals!

Just fyi - some girls in another group to which I belong might want to have a playdate here (at our house) next Wed, the 28th, so I thought I'd offer to you guys, as well. Some of you are farther away than the girls in this other group, but I still wanted to extend the invite! The more the merrier!

The playdate would be nothing fancy - just having folks over to play & enjoy others' company. We have a playroom by the living room, another by LO's room, and toys in his bedroom, so lots of places to run and play. Most kids get out energy just running our halls if nothing else - LOL. Your kids are welcome to do the same!

Anyway - we now live in Staley - if any of you have been to Marcia's house, it'll take you about 10 minutes longer than it took to get to hers. If you live in South or SE Greenboro, it'll take you 15-20 minutes to get here. If you live in central Greensboro, it'll take you about 30 minutes. If you live in north Greensboro, it'll take you about 45 minutes. Just to give you an idea!

Let me know if anyone is interested! We'd love to see some of you that we haven't gotten to see in so long!

Shelby

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Momof2NC-WVFan
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I would love to come, but I will be working.  Thanks for the offer.

sillymommy55
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2009 at 2:45 PM

What time? My son has preschool from 9 to 12.

sthorne99
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM

We're starting around 10ish  - but you can come earlier or later, if you'd like. We'd love to see you guys!

Allisworld
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 10:13 AM

thx but I'll be working...

sillymommy55
by Group Owner on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:42 AM

That sounds good!

sthorne99
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Awesome! We can't wait to see you guys again, although we'll miss Chase, of course!

Sorry we'll also have to miss those of you who have to work --- maybe we can have a playdate on a Saturday sometime! I tend not to do those as much because it's the one time hubby has available to play with Caden, but starting next week, he'll be doing house projects nonstop, so we might need some playmates on Saturdays :o)!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)