Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dove Chocolate Discoveries - January Promotions

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:58 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

DOVE Chocolate Discoveries - January Promotions

January Warehouse Sale
Save as much as 50% while supplies last!
We're making room for new inventory and offering you an incredible discount on chocolate nibbles, beverages, candy-making supplies, trifle bowls and more. Encourage 10 friends to stock up at your January Tasting Party, and the rewards get even sweeter.

Hurry - this sale ends January 31, 2010!
See flyer at the link below for details on this great sale. Items available while supplies last so order soon.
Warehouse Sale Flyer

Melt Their Hearts this Valentine's Day
DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIESTM introduces a decadent assortment of beautifully boxed chocolates sure to make any chocolate lover swoon. Six fabulous dessert flavors, each surrounded by a luscious layer of dark, milk or white chocolate, are handmade with fresh ingredients on the day you order them. Then they're delivered right to your Valentine's door.  What could be sweeter (or easier)?

Dessert Collection (24 chocolates) #6042D $39 (includes shipping directly to the recipient days before Valentine's Day). Chocolates are made from fresh ingredients and are best enjoyed within three weeks.

Available Friday January 1 - Sunday, January 31, 2010
 Valentine's Day Dessert Collection Flyer 

Earn a free Valentine's Day Dessert Collection and over $100 in free chocolate with my January Valentine Challenge.  See more info at http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/sites/katie/feature-detail?featureid=5615

Katie Resig
DoveĀ® Chocolate DiscoveriesTM
Independent Chocolatier ID #7859
(860) 373-8531
katieresig@gmail.com
www.dovechocolatediscoveries.com/katie
Chocolate Brings Out The Best In Everyone!
Enjoy the Sweet Life ~ call today for your Chocolate Tasting Experience!
Better Yet ~ Become a Chocolatier and enjoy the Sweet Life everyday!
(training and support included ~ don't delay ~ call me for details)
FREE Business Opportunity Call every Wednesday 8 pm EST 800-511-7985 / 473504#

INTRODUCTORY KIT (Until 1/31/2010) $79. = $200+ retail Dip in chocolate today!
Standard Kit $149 = $400+retail
Master Kit $449 = $900+retail

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DCDbyKatie
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:04 AM

I'm throwing a Virtual Catalog Party for the next week. The party has started and will go through January 10th at 1pm EST.

I want to give everyone a chance to purchase WONDERFUL January Clearance specials and our fabulous Valentine's Day Dessert Collection Gift Box for your sweetie.

We will draw a Mystery Hostess who will be getting all the hostess goodies from this Virtual Catalog Party. The drawing will be held when the party closes on January 10th.

So, I'm sure you are wondering how you get entered into the Mystery Hostess drawing.

1. You will get 1 entry for every $25 you spend during our Virtual Catalog Party.
2. If you are in SE CT or RI and book a party for February during our Virtual Catalog Party, you will get 2 entries.
3. You become a fan of my facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/DCDbyKatie and/or invite a friend that becomes a fan and they order something, you'll get 1 entry. (I don't get notices when someone joins, so you will have to let me know you became a fan and ordered and they will have to tell me who referred them when they order for you to get credit.)

Now I am sure you are wondering how you can find out what is on sale and what is out there to order... well here ya go!!!

You can view my online catalog here:

http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/corporate/pdf/en_US/Dove_09_Catalog_LR%20sec.pdf

You can view our January Warehouse Clearance Deals here:(while supplies last)

https://tools.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/streamfile/publishing/admin/downloadfiles/en_US/January_10_Warehouse_flyer_Final.pdf

You can view our Valentine's Special here: (These are made fresh and shipped directly to your Valentine!)

https://tools.dovechocolateathome.com/sharedfiles/publishing/admin/image_gallery/en_US/Pages from Valentine+Campaign+Notebook.pdf

I can take Visa and MasterCard or if you prefer to send me a check, we can do that too. Checks need to be received by the party close date to count towards to Mystery Hostess drawing.

To order, just send me an email at KatieResig@gmail.com with your order. Include your phone number, email and the best time to reach you. I will contact you with your total and arrange for payment.

For each Dessert Collection order, I will need the purchaser's name, address, and phone number. For each Dessert Collection purchased, I will need the recipient's name, address, and phone number (anywhere in the 48 contiguous states), along with any special Valentine message (60 characters or less) the purchaser would like included for their sweetie.

*Taxes and Shipping will apply on all orders. Taxes are charged based on the ship to address.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)