Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Social Marketing Opportunity. Earn 5 ways to infinity w/this great company! Interested in getting Healthy, going Green & helping others do the same?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

The link below will show you exactly how you can earn infinitely!!  After you watch the video please come back to this post and visit my site for more information. 

If you are interested please pm me or click the contact me button on my site. 

Link to endless money, success and well being: 

Shaklee has changed my life!  Let me help you change yours!! 

There are three ways to join Shaklee.  This fantastic company and I are here to help you succeed.  If you have any questions please send me a message and/or visit my website:  

1.  $19.95 As a Shaklee Member, get a 15% discount on all products, all the time! Plus, as a Shaklee Member, you can receive special promotions, offers, and discounts for even more savings.  Join Shaklee as a Member and get great products at a nice price! 

It's a simple way to start enjoying our high quality products at a 15% discount with the option of starting your own business. 

2.  $39.95 As a Shaklee Distributor, you open the door to incredible earnings potential and get started with very little expense.  That's nice.  Join Shaklee as a Distributor and you can start sharing Shaklee Products to earn extra income.

When you join as a Distributor, you get great products at 15% off, you get a free product with your next 100 PV point order, and you'll also get all the basics you need to start, own and operate your Shaklee home business. 

You can start small, and grow big. You just share Shaklee products when you want to.  Make your own hours, and get the flexibility you need. 

Shaklee is all about helping you achieve your dreams by helping others reach theirs.  

3.  $299. Gold Ambassador - Right out of the gate, you meet your first requirement to be paid in all five ways Shaklee pays its distributors. You can also immediately participate in our supercharged career path to success in Shaklee, called FastTRACK, and earn. Earn trips, extra cash (up to $34,000) and up to $100,000 total compensation when you achieve the rank of Executive Coordinator within your first 15 months!   

You'll start with all the right tools to get going fast-product discounts, a personal website, a starter "Mission" PAK of your choice, you get a free product with your next 100 PV point order, and more. 

Even better, if you opt to join with the Super GOLD Pak, you can become immediately GOLD bonus eligible. Now that's fast! 

Our business is all about achieving your dreams by helping others reach theirs. And with Shaklee, you're joining a team that has proven its ability to do this, for millions of people, all around the world. That's what we do, and you can too. 

God Bless,
Amy Jo Zelmer
Shaklee Independent Distributor
Global Ambassador

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)