• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayer request

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 41 Total Views
They say when two are more are praying and believing on something amazing things will happen and I am asking if you will be in prayer with me at this time for some of the things that I am having to accomplish.  I appreciate all your prayers from before and now, plus as always if you have a prayer request please let me know and I will add it to my prayer journal.

1.  I am looking for a place to rent for my family it needs to be at least 3 bedrooms with den or 4 bedrooms, because DJ & his wife will have to live with me due to his health and finances.  We would like to be in the pell city area because of family, but at this time will move to another area.  Also I am very limited on money so I need a miracle to happen in order to get moved because of utilities, deposits, etc - plus I sold all my stuff to pay for DJ's treatments, meds, etc - so I have to start over with going to yard sales to find furniture etc.
2. savannah leaves for camp cosby on July 5th, i am raising money to pay for the remainder of it, plus for some of the things she will need to take with her - i really want to send her because she has had a hard time with dj sick and having problems with her own health.
3. she is also going to cheer for pell city, so i have to raise that money by July 10th, i try to keep her active for her health and problems with depression that she has
4. planning a simple b'day party for zane because due to finances we have never been able to have him one and would love to do it this year, plus trying to have a shower for dj and heather, plus the wedding
5. then we start back to school on august 2
6. some type of work for me, dj and heather - we only have one car, so it would have to be something close and i need something at home due to health problems i am having and no childcare.

I really appreciate your prayers, all I know to do is give it to God and let Him take care of it.

Lara and family
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)