Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Try these wonderful products for FREE and you'll see why this is such a great business

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:13 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 82 Total Views

You have to try these products to see how wonderful they are. And it's a great business!

Message me your skin type (normal/dry, sensitive, oily/combi, mature) and your mailing address and I will mail you a sample of Votre Vu's wonderful skin care products. Don't forget your name! :)

Votre Vu products are all made in France in small batches by and 80+ year old family owned lab just outside of Paris. The products compare to the highest quality brands but sell for a fraction of what they charge. The botanical ingredients are very potent and are grown in France. Votre Vu is skin care only (no makeup) for the face, body and hair, plus a collagen drink that is loaded with good stuff for you inside and out.

When you sign up as a Brand Ambassador (consultant), you will immediately receive the following benefits:

• Commission earnings of 30% simply by sharing this luxe line

• Sizeable override commissions based on team product sales when you sponsor new Brand Ambassadors and build a team-one of the most generous compensation plans in direct selling

• Weekly pay on your Votre Vu® MasterCard Debit Card

• Powerful online tools for your business

• Personalized e-commerce web site

• No inventory or deliveries

• FREE shipping on future orders over $150

• Monthly specials featuring up to 75% off select items

• Discounts of 30% off all future purchases, with every third item 50% off

The Votre Vu compensation plan is designed to allow every new Brand Ambassador to get started and earn income quickly by sharing the products with others-and then progress rapidly into wealth creation by sponsoring others and building a team. You'll be paid WEEKLY with multiple ways to earn income.

Earn a FAST START BONUS of:

• $25 - $130.00 for signing someone up, depending upon which kit they buy

Be consistent with your business for four weeks, and receive a Lifestyle Bonus. You can earn up to $2,000 every four weeks toward your car, boat, summer home or whatever you want to improve your lifestyle. It's your bonus and YOUR choice!                                                                                                        

The earning potential is unlimited. If you believe in a company like I believe in Votre Vu then selling comes naturally. You'll be excited to share it. Come join me. I have a FUN team!

Sue Johnson
Votre Vu Brand Ambassador
www.votrevu.com/fabulous
French Skincare
Order Online or Sign Up Today

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)