Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join me and Tupperware Today!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:34 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 82 Total Views

Want to join a GREAT company and earn $$, free products and more?? If yes, then you must check out Tupperware. This company has endless opportunites that will allow you to work however you choose--catalog parties, online sales, home parties,fundraising & recruiting. You can succeed in this business, let me show you how. Visit my website today to learn more about our products, our opportunities and more. We have excellent consultant and hostess benefits!!

Kits start at $69.99 and there is great online training too!! Everything you need to SUCCEED! How does a baseline commission of 25% not including commission bonuses or performance awards. 35% off all NEW demo products that are introduced and a 25% off discount on your personal purchases! There are many additional ways for you to earn more money, just ask me how!

Now is a great time to get started! If you start your Tupperware business during March 31-May 25, 2007

and become qualified by achieving $300 in personal sales in the first 30 days, you’ll receive the

FlatOut!™ 6 Pc. Set FREE! THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!!

Not ready to join--think about hosting an ONLINE party! Very easy, takes only minutes to register and you can earn FREE products!! Check out how easy it can be!

www.my.tupperware.com/SAMMYSMOM

by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)