Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Online Biz Just Launched...and is growing SHOCKINGLY fast! You can do this too! Only $9.95 to Start!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:43 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 144 Total Views
My online business is a NEW LAUNCH, and it is growing fast!!!

We have better, non-toxic products for the home and high quality spa and personal care products. We also have nutrition and weight loss. Soon, a better cosmetic line and even a SILVER JEWELRY LINE & GEM is coming real soon!

The company is Ultra International and the manufacturing arm of the company is 20 years old and well-established.

We are kind of like Melaleuca, the Mom Team, Work at Home United, etc....except there are some main differences which made me choose Ultra:

1. Ultra was developed to be an opportunity that could be worked ONLINE only, if one wants. All of our products are sold through our own e-stores - which only costs $9.95 to get set up for a full year!

2. We will have thousands of products in our stores!

3. Our team gives us free leads and free autoresonder/webpage system!

4. Ultra is brand new, yet well established! It is an opportunity to be one of the first thousand distributors in the company!

5. The 3x4 forced matrix is more profitable faster. It is much more easy to earn, even if you don't personally sponsor ANYONE. Plus you DO earn close to a 40% sign up commision on personal sign-ups . These bonuses are paid weekly!

6. My upline team! I knew my sponsor for several months before she showed me Ultra. She is a top fact my four immediate upline distributors plus myself were all on the top leaders board last month. We are a great, strong  team and anyone who joins us will certainly benefit. For example, all those I personally sponsor are now being placed in the dowlines of other members on my team.

Here are two websites to check us out:

You can pre-enroll here to get more information (dont' worry about the phone number -- I won't call you unless you specifically ask me to.)

And here is the corporate website. Click in the middle to see a preview of the new ultra e-stores!

Start up is $9.95, minimum purchases or sales is only $39.95/mo.

**If you see this opportunity and how much it is worth and are ready to start right away....then pre-enroll or send me a message and I will send you the link to sign up!**

If you want to be on our strong team and benefit from our giving you new customers, then you must sign up through the link I will send you...otherwise you could end up placed with a different sponsor who isn't as committed to your success or to the business.

I will be working Ultra full time starting in June and I would love to have some CafeMoms on my team so I can help them grow a business, even if you don't want to sponsor yourself!

--Sherry in TX
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)