Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms! There is a way to work from home.

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:13 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 68 Total Views
Four months ago, I gave birth to my beautiful son. I didn't want to go back to work and leave him with strangers or pay the outrageous child care bills. I chose to find something from home that would accomidate my family and financial needs. When I joined this company I realized that they are dedicated to giving families the freedom to spend time together and live in a non-poisonous environment.
You can enjoy time at home and work the way you want also! There is no large investments, selling, stocking or delivering products; pressuring others, paperwork, payment collections, MLM, or risk! You are also able to be your own boss and set your own hours. With this company you are given FREE a proven system for success, step-by-step training, prefessional mentoring, unlimited team support, personal website, and 100% satisfaction guarenteed. You will be proud to be partnered with an Inc. 500, International Wellness Company with incredible credentials that is a strong, stable, and legitimate company. Their growth among the community is unbelievable. Also, within this company you can improve the quality of your families living environment, improve your health and save the money you need to savor your time for those precious moments. You can achieve compensation beyond your wildest dreams. You can count on a dependable and accumulating monthly income, advancement bonuses, incentives, car allowance, and job stablity in the comfort of your own home.
Take that step in the right direction to change your families future. Visit http://www.workathomeunited.com/juliadjeske and I would love to share more info with you. I am excited to hear from you!
by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)