Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WORK FROM HOME AND HELP PEOPLE GET WONDERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS! ASK ME HOW!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 1:03 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 141 Total Views
I am a mother of 2 very small children, a 22 month old and a 4 month old. I had looked for a long time for a ligit work from home business where I would feel like it was worth the effort! FINALLY, I found AmeriPlan USA!

AmeriPlan USA offers discounted health benefits to people who are already in need and are searching for health benefits. We fully train you with training calls, training websites, one on one mentoring, and a team of people to help you and your business succeed!

We have the highest ratings achievable by the Better Business Bureau, Dunn &Bradd Street, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

For more information, please feel free to visit my website. www.dawnlidwell.simpleasabc.com/promo

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me, I'd much rather answer questions over the phone so if you feel comfortable please message me your telephone number. If you don't, thats fine too. Just message me and I will message you back with my telephone number and I will answer any questions you have!

Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon!

Dawn Lidwell
AmeriPlan IBO
www.dawnlidwell.simpleasabc.com/promo
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)