Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Is My Reason!!! What's Yours???

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:49 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

Laughing"Making a DIFFERENT choice gives you the opportunity to LIVE a DIFFERENT life"...Oprah Winfrey.....think about it!! 

If you have ever struggled looking for that compelling reason why you want and need to secure a better future for you and your family. Well I have and I set a goal for 2007 to do just that and I found this wonderful wellness company that cares about just these things and wants to help with our families wellness and financial future. 

As a full-time working mom of 2 that only wishes nothing more than to be at home with her daughters to raise them the way my husband and I feel is right for them. And I've found that way to do so!!

For example, a few weeks ago, I go to pick up my almost 3 yr old at the sitters, and she had just learned how to trace her name, as well as getting the alphabet song down…but I couldn’t help but feel a little left out of the loop being that some one else (who is a great babysitter, not complaints on that) is experiencing these things with her and not me. I also learned this week that my oldest daughter was measured for her upcoming dance recital and the mom of her friend that she attends dance with help picked out her dress, and again I’m feeling abit sad and left out that I’m not there to share these times with my daughters. Sure we have our times at home and I have quality time with both of my girls, but its hard to explain to my oldest why I can’t volunteer in her class during the week or  help but wonder why my youngest will only sings the alphabet song to her babysitter and won’t sing it to me…(sigh)!! 

So, this is why I joined this group of parents who have the same goals and interests of me and know what it’s like to feel the way I do. And not only do I get to prepare for our future but also improve the wellness of my family, so tell me where else can you find such a great opportunity like this…think about it…what more can you ask for. Wouldn’t it be great to find out more information on this??? I’d be glad to share my experience with you!!!

" Improve Your Life "  Smile

by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)