• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Dreams ARE Coming True- So Can Yours!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 6:53 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 117 Total Views
Life is too short to sit and watch your dreams pass by. Now is the time to focus and decide to take that step to make your dreams come true!

What are you dreaming about?

-Extra Income
-Adding some FUN to your life
-More time with friends & family
-Friendship
-Social outlet with other adults
-Being part of a supportive and growing team
-Having a sense of pride and accomplishment
-Free Products
-Awards
-Recognition
-Trips
-Jewelry
-A New Car

I tried so many home businesses, invested (and lost) a lot of money and time. I tried all different types of direct sales, even companies that sell services and memberships.

They all promised so many things for their consultants- but those things were so hard to reach by those of us just starting out in the business.

After months of searching and not making a decent income, much less profit from these businesses, I finally found the one that IS making my dreams come true!

I never expected or planned on focusing on this business. I did not think it would be the one for me.  I am so grateful to have found this company!

This company is Tupperware - a trusted, established brand that is a household name with over 1.8 billion sales and in over 100 countries.

Tupperware has an amazing opportunity and so much to offer to us!

The rewards in Tupperware are reachable by everyone!  I have earned free Tupperware and other products, exclusive discounts and jewelry too!

The best part is my team though! I have made some of the best friends in the world with my team members. I have never experienced the type of support, encouragement, friendship & fun as what my Tupperware has given me!

I am currently a Star Manager working to enter Director in Qualifying!

I am having so much fun and earning an income plus all those extra rewards - I want YOU to experience all of that too!

It's so simple to start your own business with Tupperware and right now you can start for only $59.99!

The $59.99 kit has almost $200 of products and all the business supplies you need to get going!

Also new consultants can purchase a set of our awesome FridgeSmarts for only $10 or earn it free if you reach $250 in your first 30 days!  ($57 retail value!)

If you are worried about the cost of the kit- you can earn it back with your first party of only $250!  - That's how I joined last July!

I want to help others find all the fun and rewards I am finding in Tupperware!

If you are ready to take that step to start making your dreams come true, then I am here to help you!

Don't waste any more time! Contact me today!

Blessings,
Misty Kearns
Star Manager
Tupperware
misty@yourtuppergal.com
http://www.yourtuppergal.com
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)