• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jewelry Lovers!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:49 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 124 Total Views
Let me share the opportunity of being a lia sophia advisor. You CAN be a stay at home mom, With lia sophia you earn 30-40% profit. You are paid weekly, no waiting for your money, no inventory to buy or stock, no delivering of orders. The average lia sophia show is $800, I've done many, many shows over $1,000 and also a show that totalled $2,400. $800 is just the average. At the average show you can earn over $240 a night for 3 hours of work. Earn BIG cash and FREE jewelry now. I have advisors on my team located in various states, I am always available for them, I feel no phone call is trivial, if its important to you it is important to me. When you are on my team I support you 100%. The start up fee for lia sophia jewelry is $149 it includes all training materials and all everything you neded to get started PLUS it also includes 24 pieces of jewelry valued at OVER $1,000 worth of jewelry. The $149 start up fee is negotiable. Stop fearing the unknown and start LIVING THE DREAM. Visit my website at www.liasophia.com/Joanna Then call me for details.
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)