Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know what is in your personal care product?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

For 7 years I suffered from psoriasis. It was horrible itchy blisters that would just burn so badly and then crack split and bleed. I tried every single product out there and nothing helped. My Doctor even told me there was no cure..he gave steriods and cortizone cream...it did nothing to relieve my suffering and embarrassment, sleepness nights..It was horrible.

I found a responsible store who does not use the inexpensive and damaging ingredients that grocery store and most cosmetic companies use in their products. With in 5 days my psoriasis was gone after suffering for 7 years.

Want to know what is in your favorite personal care product??
Look it up here
www.ewg.org/skindeep

I even looked up my conditioner that I had used for 13 yrs. I found that the ingedients in my common conditioner was known to cause problems like endemetriosis, and Breast Cancer!! My husband was so upset!!

Want to shop from a responsible store that promises to use only safe ingredients for everyday products you use in our home week after week month after month? Do you know someone who suffers from psoriasis, eczema, asthma??
visit my website and click get more info..

www.Mommieshome.biz

I share the details with you

To your health

Jill
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bfruitful
by on Feb. 26, 2007 at 2:07 AM

Hi there!  I certainly understand how important it is to renew the skin and stay on the lookout for toxic products.  Keep up the good work.  Hope to hear from you soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)