Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Home, Healthy Family, Healthy Income...Because your children are worth it!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 3:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

Hi!

I'm Lisa and I am a stay at home mom, I live in Colorado and have an 20 month old boy. My team is called Work at Home United and we are partnered with a Wellness Company that offers non-toxic, concentrated, safer for your home, and natural ingredient products. These qualities are important since I like to save money, time, have quality products, and since asthma and allergies run in my immediate family.
 I was looking for a work at home opportunity that was real. I was skeptical of all that was out there on the net. I researched this company very thoroughly and was satisfied with my outcome. They have been in business since 1985. I can promote my business passing out cards/flyers, on the internet, and through referrals. The Possiblities are endless. 
Our partnered Wellness company has a special tea-tree oil used in most of our products called Melaleuca Alternifolia oil. It has been found to be a natural healing agent.

For those interested in starting a home-based business opportunities should know we have free training, free website, mentorining, and a car program. If interested in becoming a customer and having a safer home for your family, contact me through the same site

*For the month of March they are offering enrollments for 1/2 price at $14.50. If you enroll 8 people to become business builders or just  a customer, you will also get a 26" LCD flat screen panel tv and a bonus of $200. 

Lisa M
Wife since May 01, Mother since June 05

Is your home safe?
Take the tour:
http://WellnessFam.healthyhometour.com

http://www.WellnessFamilyBiz.com

by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)