Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$750 in FREE products when you join my team!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:34 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 68 Total Views

Ever wanted to join Tupperware, but didn't want to pay the start up costs??

#1 Take catalogs to friends and family and sell $550 in June AND I will give you over $750 in products for FREE (Absolutely NO cost to you). You will get the $99 kit (valued at $450) and the WHOLE summer picnic set valued at $284 plus the thank you gift valued at $20 for FREE!! (NO MONEY OUT OF YOU POCKET - NOT A DIME)! What a way to get TONS of gifts for brides-to-be, family members, newlyweds, Christmas!!!!

#2 Or if you prefer, have a little get together with friends and family, pass the books and TAKE ORDERS! It's SO easy to collect $550 in sales so do it however you like!

I've had SO many hosts collect $300-$850 in outside orders before their shows in May so I know this would be EASY to do! The best news of all is that this would make you ACTIVE in the system so you can shop at a discount for the next 4 months if you like (or never place another order, it's YOUR choice)!

YOU SELL $550 AND I GIVE YOU $750 IN PRODUCTS!! That's a GREAT DEAL!!

Who's in?? click on my web site below, then the ONLINE CATALOG and check out all the great deals in the sales flyer this month! TONS of great specials - PLUS everything on pages 22-23 is 35% off! EVERYTHING!

Now is the time to join! Contact me today for this incredible deal!!

www.my.tupperware.com/SAMMYSMOM

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)