Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A HOME BUSINESS THAT SECURES FINANCIAL AND PHISICAL WELLNESS!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:38 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 66 Total Views

I work for a wellness comapny that has been around for 22 years with a goal to help people focus on physical, environmental, personal and financial wellness. The Better Business Bureau has awarded them top honors as well as a spot in their Hall of Fame.

Every month hundreds of thousands of people use this company's products in their homes because they are more economical, safer, environmentally responsible, and very effective.

Are you aware of how many poisonous chemicals you and your family are exposed to every day just by using cleaning products? Not to mention all the ingredients in everything from toothpaste to shampoo that are harmful, but due to a lack of FDA regulations, dont have to be listed in the ingredients!! Though seemingly small in scale, over time these ingredients cause much irreversible damage.

As moms, I know we want to do everything we can to take care of our loved ones and this company's high quality natural products are definitely a step in the right direction!!

With this company you have the convenience of online ordering and having the products shipped right to your door, the value of great products at 30-40% below wholesale, and, if you choose, you even have the option of building your own  business so that you can improve your family's health AND financial well being.

YOUR FAMILY IS WORTH IT!!!!! And if you act by June 30, you can start your membership for just $1!!!!!!!!

Take a step in the right direction and contact me today to begin shopping for safer, natural products that are good for your loved ones as well as the environment.

Caryn Hoffman

cnbhoffman@yahoo.com

760-486-7944

www.agreaterfuture.com

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)