Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sell Pure Romance we start off at 40%

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 92 Total Views

WELL I DO PURE ROMANCE PARTIES! ITS SUPER FUN I GET PAID TO PARTY. PURE ROMANCE SELLS ADULT TOY'S,LOTIONS,GAMES,BOOKS ,AND CUTE OUT FITS.LET ME KNOW IF YALL WANT MORE INFO.

Thinking of getting into the romance party business? Been to a party before and thought it looked like a fun "job"? Intrigued by the business? It's a great career choice and I invite you to ask for more information! Here are some of the highlights of working as an Independent consultant with Pure Romance:

*Everyone starts at 40% commission - with an earning potential of up to 63% on your personal sales!

*Keep your profilts the night of the party!

*Earn cash and free product bonuses on your retail sales each month!

*The best downline commission payout in the industry! Earn up to 4% on your downline sales!

*All our bonuses are CASH! No "allowances" or "product certificates" or "business builder" purchases. It's all cash to use how YOU want!

*No credit card merchant account needed - Pure Romance processes all credit card orders for you!

*Have your own website - and a company's shopping cart site - FOR FREE! I

*Earn monthly incentives through an incentive program.

*Earn a FREE TRIP to Las Vegas!

*No minimum sales requirement. Just place as small or as large an order as you want every two months!

*Best product selection in the industry with over 1,000 items to choose from

If you think you might be interested, please ask me for more information. My team is growing strong and IT'S A PARTY OUT THERE!!!

MOMMY TO TWO LIL PRINCESS
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)